Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Groundhog Day

You know that movie, "Groundhog Day", with Bill Murray? The one where he relives his day over and over and over again? Well, that's been my life, or at least my evenings, lately.

Every day I've zooming home from work, doing some misc. things, cramming down supper, and rushing off to DS#2's baseball game. His team is trying to makeup some games that were canceled due to rain.

All those games were canceled well ahead of time as we got rain the whole day.

Twice in the last week, though, we've arrived at the field only to have it canceled in the beginning as we raced for our cars. (Yesterday we didn't even get started.)

At each game, I've been knitting socks. First, the yellow and brown ones and now the blue Maui ones. Let me just say, I'm getting bored of socks.

However, these blue ones were started last Weds. night, just one week ago, and I'm already on the heel of the second sock. That's moving along pretty fast.



In an effort to alleviate the boredom, this Everlasting Bagstopper bag was started for DD#1.



It's maybe half done. (Almost half the yarn is finished, so I hope it's half done.)

Tonight? There's no baseball. Maybe I'll start a new project. But no socks.

No comments: