Friday, June 27, 2008

Little Known Facts About Me

I recently received an email from a friend that told me little known facts about her. The instructions were to fill in your answers and pass it on. I figured instead of doing that I'd just post it in my blog. Feel free to post it in your blog and if you do, let me know so I can see if we have the same randomness! (I'm just picking out some of the more random answers and adding a couple of questions of my own. Feel free to do the same.) I present:


Little Known Facts About Me (that you didn't know you ever wanted to know):

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my Aunt Ruth.

2. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, but it's gotten messier over the years.

3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Peanut butter (It does so count).

4. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yes

5. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Ha!

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios. I like to eat them as a snack.

7. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No

8. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes. It used to be all leg strength, but I'm building up muscles from moving boxes at work. (Yes, I'm getting muscles from working in a craft store. Little crazy, that.)

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Moose Tracks

10. RED OR PINK? Red

11. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Flesh colored (bare feet)

12. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Frozen popcorn shimp and onion rings (DH is out of town, so no cooking for me!)

(That's right, I'm not just answering the questions I'm commenting. I'm running this quiz so I get to make the rules. If you don't like them you can just march right down to the principal's office, young lady!)

13. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing. I really only listen to the radio in the car, and that's to get the local news.

14. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? purple

15. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Am I allowed to say anything besides baseball? I am looking forward to the Olympics, though.

16. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, plus reading glasses. And when I have my glasses on I will also put on my reading glasses.

17. FAVORITE FOOD? Mashed potatoes. And chocolate. And coffee. But not altogether. (Well, maybe.)

18. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, although I love a nice winter snow.

19. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake

20. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? DD#2 and I are currently watching the old seasons of "The Gilmore Girls" although I keep getting behind (which is okay since I saw them the first time around) but she keeps insisting that I need to catch up (which is difficult with the whole "being gone for a week and then trying to catch up on things" thing.)

21. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? Hawaii

22. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can knit. (Now there's something you've never heard about me before!)

23. WHY DO YOU BLOG? It started out just to keep track of my finished projects, but it turned into an attempt to use my brain cells a bit more. (Trying not to forget how to spell or use correct grammar, or to not lose whatever I have left. Or to get better at spellcheck.)

24. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO TYPE PROPERLY? Yes, I took typing in high school, and I've always said it's the most useful class I ever took.

25. WHAT NEW SKILL WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN? How to count money quickly. I'm fastinated by people (ever watch a bank clerk?) who can whip through those dollars bills in nothing flat. I've actually practiced, but never got much faster.

No comments: